At Synergetics Health & Wellness, we recognize the uniqueness and individuality of every client. We are committed to promoting the physical, psychological, social and emotional wellness of our clients. We offer holistic, stress-reducing, relaxation-promoting treatments and services that relieve the worry, frustration and confusion associated with disease on all levels.
Use of Holistic Approaches to Medicine
There comes a time when we all need medical help. Whether we’ve injured ourselves, we are coming down with an illness or even if it’s a more serious condition, there is no way we can avoid seeing a doctor in our lifetime. Medication is widely used as a cure for just about every illness. What people don’t understand about prescriptions is that they often have side effects more serious than what you’re experiencing.
The use of holistic approaches to medicine is becoming very popular and there is currently a lot of buzz surrounding this natural way of curing ailments. Here at Synergetics Health & Wellness, a premier Nevada and Utah naturopathic doctor. Our goal is to use naturopathic medicine to reduce and even cure particular health problems. We do use remedies, but they are all 100% natural with no severe or long-term side effects.
Our Las Vegas holistic medicine approach will give you a better sense of well-being and you’ll feel more like yourself. Doctors who practice natural medicine also work hard to get to know their patients. This allows the doctor to match their specific symptoms with a treatment plan that is specifically catered to curing or minimizing whatever the patient is suffering from.
Thank you for visiting the website of Synergetics Health & Wellness. If you are looking for Las Vegas alternative medicine, you’ve come to the right place. We have a natural and holistic approach to medicine. With no adverse side effects, our Las Vegas naturopathic doctor will help you to get back to a healthier you in no time. Please feel free to browse through our website for additional information on our Las Vegas holistic medicine.
Contact us to set up your appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you.
All Conditions Treated
Naturopaths are trained as primary doctors and as such, Dr. Michelle can work with a wide range of health concerns. We welcome clients of all ages, male and female.
Some of the health imbalances we work with are:
- Anti-Aging and Preventive Wellness
- Issues associated with health conditions often referred to as Auto-Immune Disorders
- Cancer Recovery Support
- Cardiovascular Health including Asthma, Cholesterol imbalances, High Blood Pressure, Atherosclerosis, Heart Rhythm problems, Degenerative cardiovascular challenges
- Dermatologic including Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, and Rashes
- Nutrition and dietary support
- Fatigue, Adrenal Syndromes, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Digestive Health including Food Sensitivities, Constipation, Gas/Bloating, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Leaky Gut, Heartburn, Ulcers and Candida Overgrowth
- Ear/Nose/Throat such as Allergies, Tinnitus, Ear infections, Sinusitis and Sore Throats
- Endocrine including Thyroid Disease, Hormone Imbalance and Diabetes
- Mental Health including Anxiety, Depression, Attention Deficit Disorders
- Neurological such as Headaches, Insomnia, Migraines, and Dizziness/Vertigo
- Pediatric concerns such as Immune System Imbalances, Autism/ADHD, Strep Throat, Ear Infections, Digestive Issues, Failure to Thrive and General Nutrition and Wellness
- Weight Control
- Women’s and Men’s Health
If you do not see your health concern here, please contact our office for more information or questions answered.
Online consultations can be done via Skype at dr.michellejohnson,nd