health and wellness practices
At Synergetics, we function as a primary health practice (addressing all types of health complaints), as well as a complimentary practice (working in cooperation with various other holistically-minded doctors such as chiropractors, massage therapists, cranial sacral therapists, etc.).
As a health practitioner, Dr. Michelle has a special love for children, so much of her practice includes therapies for childhood problems, such as ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), vaccination reactions, childhood asthma, skin disorders, food allergies, and digestive problems. Treating children is different in many respects from the treatment of adult health problems and often very challenging. Children respond very quickly to correcting underlying emotional imbalances, and this speeds their return to health in amazing ways.
Our clientele spans all ages. Many clients present with hormone imbalances, digestive health, diabetes management problems, weight problems, cardiovascular challenges, targeted nutritional needs, metabolic imbalances, among many other physical concerns. Other aspects of our focus include mental/emotional health concerns including eating disorders, depression and anxiety, anger and worry solutions, stress management therapy, and diffusion of emotional roadblocks. Our primary goal is to identify and address underlying imbalances and energetic disturbances that are creating symptoms, instead of treating the symptoms as though they are the problems.
The services offered at Synergetics Health & Wellness fall into two main categories, and we are continually adding more services to assist you:
- In office consultation (initial consult or follow-up)
- Online consultation
In-office consultations take place in Las Vegas, Nevada and may include some or all of the following services:
- Review of client registration forms (initial consult)
- Charting and reviewing history
- Applied kinesiology to help identify and prioritize underlying factors in current or recurrent symptoms, and to diffuse energy blockages
- Sclerology exam utilizing information gained by examination of the specific types and locations of lines in the whites of the eyes
- Energy psychology and emotional clearing
- Reiki session
- Establishing nutritional needs, and recommendations for dietary lifestyle and supplement requirements (whole food nutrients, homeopathy, herbal therapy, etc.)
Follow-up exams will review previous consultation information, update current information regarding improvements or lack thereof since last visit, review the nutrient support program and make changes if needed, and provide additional emotional support and clearing to benefit healing on all levels.
Online consultations are available through the Diagnose-me.com website. Dr. Johnson is a reviewing physician for this amazing website, which is available throughout the world. We provide follow-up consultations via phone and/or e-mail at client request.